I seriously had the best birthday EVER this year. And I owe it all to my husband. He let me go to NYC all by myself. But I wasn't really alone. I had my brother (and brother's girlfriend) and sister to enjoy it with.
I'm not going to go into all the details just yet (there will probably be multiple posts), but I had to at least post a couple of pictures to show one of the highlights of my trip. We had biked across the Brooklyn Bridge, grabbed some Grimaldi's Pizza (and skipped the incredibly huge line) and headed to a park which had the most beautiful view of Manhattan. It couldn't have been better.

6.03.2011
Turning 30 in NYC.
Love,
Janelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That looks so YUMMY! What a fun birthday! Can't wait to read all about it.
I don't know if I am more excited about you getting to go to New York or Your awesome Bro getting a girlfriend! :) Happy Birthday J...you deserve it. Nice pictures btw...Of you stuffing your face of course!
Can't wait to hear about the whole trip and happy birthday!
Looks so fun and yummy! Happy birthday!
Post a Comment