Oh how I love pumpkin patches! They are so fun and I could go everyday. If I could afford it and if I had room, I would buy a ton of pumpkins. I love them. Halloween and Thanksgiving are all about pumpkins and the decorations are endless.
This particular farm was fabulous. I loved the colors and all of the beautiful flowers. The girls had a blast among all the pumpkins while waving to all the passengers on the train riding by.
I think Z loves pumpkins just as much as I do. Whenever we see them at the store she gets all giddy and happy. I love the small sugar pumpkins because after Halloween we cook them and make all sorts of delicious pumpkin treats. All year Z has been asking for pumpkin bread and now is the perfect time! We've already made two loaves and I can't wait to dig into some more recipes.
They had a little children's play area with Dora and her friends. Z insisted I take her picture with Dora. Do you like how Cici is waving to Dora? I'm definitely ready for the next phase of tv characters, though we don't watch Dora so much any more.
I thought it would be fun for the girls and I to pick out a huge pumpkin and surprise Papa J when he got home. Z agreed and we searched for the perfect one. I think we found a winner. The girls helped daddy get it from the car and then J hauled it up the stairs for us. I can't wait to carve it up and Z is excited for the pumpkin seeds.

10.16.2011
Uesugi Farm.
Love,
Janelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your family is so adorable.
the colour is AMAZING! And the shot of all four girls is so great. Love the NY pix, too.
Post a Comment