1.29.2012

Project.

I have a few projects I'd like to get done this year and this is one of them. After seeing a need for a side table I searched Craigslist and found this beauty for $5. I quickly put the girls in the car and set off to pick it up. The table is sturdy and only needs some paint for a quick spruce up. I've sanded down the table but can't seem to make up my mind about color. All suggestions are welcome since I can't seem to decide. I feel like my living room is so dark that a brighter color would help lighten it up. What do you think?



3 comments:

Kara said...

turquoise with that black or white crackle stuff! Or yellow with the same! so cool!

Ricki said...

Oooh! Do you check out Apartment Therapy or Design Sponge? Those are fun ones with tons of ideas for home decorating. What if you paint the parts you've already sanded white or some bright color like yellow or lime green and then sand and use a dark wood stain on the rest.

Amy and Mike said...

I don't know... but I'm excited to see when it's done!