2.05.2012

A quick snap.

Yesterday on our way home from a church activity, Z stopped on our walkway to our apartment and did a little dance. She looked so cute all dolled up and the light was lovely so I asked her if I could take a quick picture. Of course her reply was, "No." As always. I rebutted by saying it would be nice to have a picture to send to Grandma and Grandpa for Valentines Day. Luckily she agreed because of her excitement for Valentines Day.

Z is so funny to photograph because she never looks at the camera. I'm glad she's not the posey-posey type, but I just wish she'd look at the lens every once and awhile. Luckily I was able to catch her looking and got a great shot. Phew! I now have an updated picture of my daughter. Now I just can't decide if I like the B&W or the color.

And yes you'll notice she's already lost two teeth at the age of 4! And she has another loose tooth on the top. I made a prediction to my mother saying she'll probably lose all of her baby teeth by the age of 6. So far I'm on track :) At least she's still young enough to be excited about losing teeth and not so self conscious about it.


And because she was being more photogenic than usually I got an extra shot of her sitting down. This one is her favorite - she told me she likes her wide open eyes!

3 comments:

Kara said...

oooOO! I love the last one best. softer light. she's so lovely.

Sweet November said...

COLOR! I just love her rosy little cheeks. It's so weird to look at that face of hers now. It's like you can see the young lady Z emerging. It's a sudden glimpse at what she'll look like in her teens :o( Too quick.

David and Stephanie said...

too cute, I like the color ones and I might even like the "wide eye" one best too :)