2.06.2012

Sky High.

Last week we met up with some school friends at Sky High Jump. We've attempted in the past to take the kids there, but for one reason or another it just didn't work out. So this time the plan was to go right after opening and all worked out.

It was so fun to see Cici jumping all by herself. She really got the hang of the trampolines and was a joy to watch bouncing everywhere.

Z of course loved it. At first she was a little hesitant of the foam pit, but after I showed her how fun it can be, she jumped right in and got more brave with each jump. I love the picture below on the right. Her ponytails look like wings.
Cici didn't attempt the foam pit like I'd hoped, but did run and jump into the walls quite often smashing her face into the trampoline. She got a kick out of me laughing at her.
Z tossed herself into a wall or two as well.
After an hour of jumping, we decided to take the kids for a little frozen yogurt. It's not often I treat the girls so it was fun to get out and enjoy the weather and fresh air. And of course to be able to spend time with our friends outside of school.

Yep! The cleaned their bowls.
It was definitely a wonderful day. I love spending time with my girls.

No comments: