3.13.2012

Dress #2.

Here is the second dress of the series. Pretty darn simple if you ask me. I went through Z's clothes and found this tank top she hardly wears. I love the ruffling and thought it would pair perfectly with the red striped shirt. All I did was cut off the bottom of the white tank top and then cut off the top of the red striped shirt. Then I sewed them to a piece of elastic. I did take the sides in a little bit on the dress shirt. I planned on taking more off the length, but when I tried it on her I liked the longer look.


You would think that I made that headband to match, but it was bought recently at the Children's Place Outlet for $1. It just happens to match perfectly!


Since I have so much of the dress shirt left, I might add a big flower on the bottom of the skirt to add some texture. What do you think?

3 comments:

David and Stephanie said...

a flower would be cute.

Amy and Mike said...

wow this one is soooo cute! and how great that the headband matches! a flower would be cute, but it's so perfect already

Ashley A. said...

I wondered if you made that dress when I saw Zoe in it at preschool. It is SO cute! Awesome that you have a matching headband, too!