Z continues to play soccer and has been enjoying it thus far. I was surprised to see how well she caught onto the game and played in her first game. (She's #9)
The other teams have been playing together for a couple of years now and are a lot more experienced than our team. But with good spirits we have been just enjoying the sport and supporting our 'Pink Ice Cream' team. The girls have fun and that's what matters at this age.
Doesn't Z look so tough?
She fell a couple of times and looked at me to see my reaction. I told her to get up and keep going! I think she may just have my knack of competitiveness. I'm not sure soccer is her thing, but I'm glad to see her active and enjoying it nonetheless. It helps she has three friends on the team to keep her motivated.
4.17.2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
How cute! I can't wait for Avery to start soccer.
Post a Comment