1.30.2013

Getting on top of things.

I'm constantly looking at my home and thinking inside my head about how I can make it better. And when I say better I'm really just talking about organizing and decorating. If I owned a home it would be different as I would think about permanent changes rather than temporary ones. I have a hard time spending money on things to " beautify" my place because I know it's only temporary. And maybe it has to do with the fact that we are still poor and living on a tight budget, but nonetheless it's hard.

So the other day after browsing on Pinterest I got inspired to re-organize my linen closet. It's not just a linen closet it more like an everything closet since I only have two hall closets and the other ones holds are jackets and such. And I feel so much better at the way it looks. It wasn't bad before, but now when I open the door it's not an eye sore to me and I feel good. Sounds silly I know but little things like this make me happy.

And now that my closet is looking good, I have been inspired to get working on some other projects. I can feel Spring in the air because I'm getting itchy to start my spring cleaning.

1 comment:

Kara said...

yay! makes me happy 2!