10.08.2007

Smarter than the average bear...

So I didn't think I would actually be able to pull this off. I've been told about the new trend of digital scrapbooking, but didn't really know where to begin. So I searched the internet and downloaded a bunch of "freebies" and experimented with my computer photoshop programs. Low and behold it actually worked after a few tries. This is my first project and I'm very excited to continue with more. Maybe now I'll be able to get caught up without having to go to Michaels and spend a bunch of money or have to pull out all of my paper and have a mess to clean up every time. Cheap is the way to go! So I'm very excited to share this with you and let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I love it! What sites did you go to to get the freebies?

Janelle said...

digitalscrapbookingfreebies.com or freedigitalscrapbooking.com or just google search and you'll find a bunch of different sites. Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

Love it! So much fun. Let me know if you find any great freebies check out http://peppermintcreative.com they have a new kit every month.