12.07.2007

E.L.F.

I know it's Christmas time, but this is not the ordinary Santa's helper. I just found out about this product and did my first order today. E.L.F. (Which stands for EYES.LIPS.FACE.) is a cosmetics company where everything is $1. No that's not a typo. Everything including their makeup brushes. I've never been really into a lot of makeup for two reasons: 1. Cost 2. I don't like things caked on my skin. But I do love to add a little bit to my collection for that once a year date with my husband. They also carry mineral makeup, which I love and use, for only $5! I was paying $20 for bare minerals and that was on EBAY. So I think I have found my love. I ordered 10 products today and searched online for a coupon code. My total was $12 and that included shipping and handling. What a steal! There are great reviews about this company in a lot of magazines such as GLAMOUR, IN STYLE, REAL SIMPLE, etc. Check out their website...it's great! They'd also make really great stocking stuffers, you know since it's that time of year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is a great deal. When you receive your makeup, will you let me know how it compares to Bare Escentuals? Where did you find a coupon for it? Ellie