I am a child of God.
I've forgotten to mention the beautiful birth of my new precious niece. She came into this world Sept. 7th weighing in at 6lb 14oz. Papa J, Z and I are anxiously awaiting to hold her in our arms. Whenever a child is born into this world, I can't help but think about the precious child bearing gift we've been given from our Heavenly Father. Absolutely amazing! I can't even write the feelings I have. Just know (if you are a woman) you have been given the greatest gift anyone could ask for. (this is where you shed the tear.) Miraculous.
5 comments:
She is beautiful. It is such a blessing to be a mother, I can't imagine life without my boys.
Thanks for sharing.
She is such a cutie! So I sent an email to my RS asking if anyone had heard about volleyball in our ward. I got tons of responses from people that want to play but no one has any info about it. Does your ward know who is in charge from the Stake?
AHHH! Its so exciting, I am glad a little lady came along in their family! She's going to have to be tough to keep up with those crazy boys! And congrats on the flooring, it looks amazing!
Cute baby...they are too sweet when they sleep. Too bad they don't sleep more when they are older :) !
so now I want another baby... so sweet!!
Post a Comment