We've been taking lots of walk/jogs and playing at the park lately. We sure are enjoying this beautiful weather we've been so blessed with. I'm afraid it won't last, though, and we'll still get rain before the summer officially hits. As long as we take advantage of it now, I'm okay with a little more rain for the spring. I'm probably jinxing myself now. Oh well. Sorry guys.
Z loves to pick out the dandelions as we take our stroll down to the lake. I didn't know she knew to blow them. Papa J must have taught her. I just keep thinking to myself that she is growing up way too fast. I just realized that she'll be turning two at the end of the month! I forget it's April already and the calendar is already filling up rapidly. Where does the time go?
4.03.2009
Dandelions.
Love,
Janelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
2 years! Wow- where does the time go?! She is so cute! We miss you guys but love to keep up with you and your family on here!
Yes, we were all definitely paying for the internet, so we were definitely not thieves! I'm actually not even sure if what we were doing was technically against the rules or not. Who knows. Don't ask, don't tell! :)
These are cool photos, I love them. Zoe is such a cutie!
Post a Comment