11.04.2010

Apple Hill.

A few weeks ago we ventured up to Apple Hill as a family. Papa J even took work off so he could spend some time with his brother who was in town. Z was especially excited when she knew "her boys" would be there.


We arrived just in time for lunch. The farm we arrived out was known for their pulled pork sandwiches so it was fitting to find a whole pig just roasting away.
After lunch we had reservations to make candy at the fudge shoppe. Little did we know that the kids would only be decorating chocolate covered marshmallows. The kids enjoyed it just the same.


We then walked around the fishing lake, bought a few apples and then splurged on some apple cider shakes. The kids had fun running around with one another. Hadley and Z were especially fun to watch as they played together.



2 comments:

lauren said...

J! Your pictures are so beautiful! I really love the last one and the ones from Z's halloween party. Great work :)

Anupa Harvey said...

Oh man, I love those apple cider shakes! Can't wait until next year when I can have them again!!!